- Eliminates squeaks and creaks and has excellent flow and penetration performance, as well as good corrosion protection.
- Highly adhesive lubricant that is not spun away when used on turning and rotating parts
- Compatible with O-rings/X-rings and plastics. Neutral behaviour on painted substrates.
- Resistant to splash water and salt water, weak acids and bases
- Free from silicone, resin and acids
Resistant to high pressure loads, the HHS 2000 lubricating film remains active and does not strip off despite the high pressure load and shearing motion of the base body. Reliably separates the counterpart-body from the base body and thus ensures optimum wear protection at higher pressure loads.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Extremely high-pressure-resistant partial synthetic oil for universal lubrication and for high pressure loads
Carefully and thoroughly pre-clean lubrication points before each application with HHS Clean art. 089310610. Shake the can before use, spray the parts and let it take effect briefly.
After use, spray the spray head upside down until empty.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!