The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cabinet workbench BASIC KWB 3
Robust cabinet workbench with three drawer blocks for storing tools and other working materials
- Width x depth x height (external dimension): 2000 x 750 x 840 mm
- Width x depth: 2000 x 750 mm
- Working height: 840 mm
- Load capacity of drawer: 70 kg
- Colour of frame: Light grey RAL 7035
- Colour of drawer: Gentian blue RAL 5010
- Surface: Powder-coated
- Material: Sheet steel
- Design of the frame: Square steel tube
- Load capacity: 800 kg
- Material of the tabletop: Beech multiplex
- Tabletop thickness: 40 mm
- Surface of the tabletop: Transparent lacquered
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Robust sheet steel construction, welded with multiple edges
- Base frame made from square tubing, 45 x 45 x 2 mm
- With levelling
- Central locking system secures the contents against theft
- Aluminium handle strip with labelling strips and transparent cover
- Drawers with over 80% partial extension, mounted on roller bearings
- Internal drawer dimensions (W x D): 477 x 587 mm
- Drawer capacity: 70 kg with evenly distributed load
- Rows of slots to insert partition/dividers
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!