The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Mobile assembly workbench MW
Extremely robust and spacious assembly workbench for professional workshop applications
- Type description: MW1
- Number of drawers: 5 PCS
- Drawer design: 2 drawers, W 459 x D 535 x H 65 mm, 1 drawer, W 459 x D 535 x H 115 mm, 1 drawer, W 459 x D 535 x H 160 mm, 1 drawer, W 999 x D 539 x H 65 mm
- Width x height x depth: 1260 x 925 x 600 mm
- Load capacity: 450 kg
- Material: Sheet steel
- Surface: Lacquered
- Number of rolls: 4 PCS
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Solid sheet metal design
- External dimensions incl. handle (W x D x H): 1260 x 925 x 600 mm
- Total load: 450 kg
- Working height: 885 mm
- Central locking with cylinder lock for drawers and door
- Each drawer is secured against opening by itself
- Roller-mounted partially extending drawers, loadable up to 30 kg
- Robust side handle
- Wheels produced from rubber, steering wheels ∅ 125 mm (two with locking brake), running wheels ∅ 125 mm
- Solid copper beech panel, bar type, glued, oiled
- Dimensions of worktop: 1200 x 25 x 600 mm (W x H x D)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!