For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Angle connector Type A
The angle connector A without reinforcement rib is ideal for high-quality load-bearing wood/wood connections in timber construction. Universally suitable for standard connections such as intersecting timbers.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
- Sheet metal hot-dip galvanised on both sides (DX51D + Z275 [approx. 20 µm]) in line with EN 10327:2004
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2 in line with EN 1995:2013
The transverse load of the connected timbers must be observed and verified where necessary. Transverse reinforcement can be added using ASSY plus FT full-thread screws.
Diameter of bolt/screw/metal anchor may only be max. 2 mm smaller than the diameter of the hole.
Available work documents:
Load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page www.wuerth.de/holzverbinder.
European technical approval ETA-09/216
- Comb/ribbed nail in line with EN 14592: 4.0x40 mm
- ASSY 3.0 Combi or ASSY plus VG Combi in accordance with ETA 11/0190: d = 10, 12 mm
- Bolts and metal anchors according to manufacturers' specifications: d =10, 12 mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!