ADAPT TO ALL SITUATIONS WITH WÜRTH SCREWDRIVER BITS
For your professional drills, Würth offers a wide choice of screwdriver bits individually, or in a bit assortment, for better storage and better visualization. Our screwdriver bit sets contain the most common bits (PH, slot, PZ, 6 Pans, AW, Torx, etc.), are shockproof and allow excellent retention of the screwdriver bits.
SCREWDRIVER BITS (CRUCIFORM, POZIDRIV, HEXAGON…) FOR DRILL-DRIVER
Screwdriver bits are accessories designed to be fixed to a screwdriver or a bit screwdriver. They are used to tighten and loosen screws. Würth has developed a wide range of bits for professionals to match the different types of existing screws: flat, Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx, hexagon, etc.
TIGHTEN SCREWS EFFORTLESSLY AND WITHOUT CLUTTERING WITH BITS FOR SCREWDRIVERS
Simple to use and easily transportable, screwdriver bits are used in countless fields such as construction, kitchen fittings, IT and even household appliances. They allow you to:
• repeatedly tighten or loosen screws using an electric or pneumatic drill / driver, using much less effort than with a screwdriver
• avoid the clutter and confusion of multiple screwdrivers, since you only need to carry a single screwdriver, equipped with the necessary bits.
IDENTIFY THE SUITABLE BIT FOR YOUR SCREW HEAD: SLOTTED, PHILLIPS (PH), POZIDRIV (PZ)...
Let’s already remember the obvious: you must choose a bit whose shape coincides with the impression of the screw (in the head of the component) that you want to screw or unscrew, so as not to encounter difficulties and avoid damaging the screw. The screw imprints available on the market are easily recognizable. Würth puts in your hand:
• flat or slotted bits, the most widely used
• Phillips (PH) or cruciform bits, very frequently used in assemblies
• Pozidriv (PZ) bits, which also have the shape of a cross, and which we find more and more because they allow the tip to better hang
• Torx (T) bits, in the shape of stars, becoming more popular as they allow higher tightening torques - they exist in particular in the AW form, entirely developed by Würth
• or Triple square (XZN) bits, hexagon ends, 3 or 5 branches, etc.
CHOOSE SCREWDRIVER BITS WHOSE SIZE CORRESPONDS TO THE FOOTPRINT OF THE SCREW
All of these models made by Würth are super robust and designed to preserve the integrity of the screws used. Be sure to opt for steel accessories whose size corresponds to that of the imprints concerned. By visiting our online store, you will see that our different screwdriver bits for professionals are available in multiple formats:
• PH1, PH2, PH4 bits
• PZO, PZ2, PZ3 bits
• TX6, TX15, TX30, and TX45 bits
• AW10, AW20, AW40 bits