DISPOSABLE RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MASKS (FFP2, FFP3, ETC.), WITH OR WITHOUT VALVE
Beware of airborne particles! Protect yourself by putting on a FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3 approved filtering mask. With professional particle masks designed by Würth, you are sure to work safely.
REDUCE / STOP THE INFLUX OF DUST, GASES AND AEROSOLS IN THE RESPIRATORY TRACT
Certain risky activities and environments (construction, demolition, welding, woodworking, agricultural work, waste sorting, presence of a virus or fungi, fires, etc.) can spread substances harmful to health into the air, capable of causing respiratory discomfort or even serious diseases. Respiratory protection masks were invented to reduce or prevent the inhalation of these substances, among which are:
• dust, particles and fibres
• aerosols, resulting from the spraying or condensation of products
• vapours, resulting from the evaporation of solids or liquids, and gases.
FFP1, FFP2, FFP3: THE 3 TYPES OF DISPOSABLE RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MASKS
Designed for single use, supplied with an expiration date, disposable respiratory protection masks belong to the family of personal protective equipment (PPE). The wearing of these particle masks may be recommended or mandatory depending on the case. The European standard EN 149 classifies these “filtering half-masks” into three categories, corresponding to higher or lower levels of protection:
• the FFP1 mask, which filters at least 80% of suspended particles (for an air flow of 95 L / min) and thus protects you from non-toxic dust
• the FFP2 mask, which filters at least 94% of suspended particles (for an air flow of 95 L / min) and thus protects you from fine and toxic dust, metallic fumes, oil mists and certain virus
• the FFP3 mask, which filters at least 99% of suspended particles (for an air flow of 95 L / min) and thus protects you from very fine and very toxic particles, welding fumes, pollens and certain virus.
SINGLE-USE FILTER MASKS, BOTH EFFECTIVE AND COMFORTABLE
The disposable respiratory protective masks FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 developed by Würth guarantee you particularly effective protection against all these dangers. Some of them, moreover, have a valve to facilitate expiration. In addition to their exceptional filtering performance, our models for professionals generally have the advantage of being:
• very comfortable, even over long periods of use
• preformed and intended to adapt to all body types
• designed to keep breathing resistance as low as possible
• fitted with a pleasantly textured inner lining that absorbs sweat
• fitted with a flexible nasal clip
• robust and provided with elastic and resistant straps, etc.