DRILLS FOR CONCRETE, FOR DRILLING THE HARDEST MATERIALS
The concrete drill bit is used to drill particularly hard materials. At Würth, we provide you with a multitude of efficient, precise and robust concrete drills, to be chosen according to your drill type and drilling needs. Explore our materials created by professionals, for professionals!
SET THE DRILL IN ROTATION MODE OR PERCUSSION MODE
Once attached to a drill (or hammer drill), concrete drills are capable of making holes in almost any material, for example as part of a window installation or drilling of formwork. Please note that depending on the material in question and the drill used, the drill must be set to:
• rotation mode, the mode selected by default
• or percussion mode, which combines rotation and striking.
AN OPTIMIZED CONCRETE DRILL WITH A CARBIDE POINT
Designed for professionals, our optimized geometry concrete drills are fitted with a hyper-resistant and aggressive carbide point, as well as cutting edges set with cutting edges. Most of our concrete drill models guarantee you:
• high quality and clean drilling
• extremely precise centering
• reduced friction, thanks to the Vario helical conveyor
• rapid progress in your work
• safe use on hollow bricks, which can be pierced without the risk of bursting
• the possibility of associating the drill and the drill with a dust extraction system, as soon as they appear during drilling.
MULTI-MATERIAL DRILLS, SDS-PLUS AND SDS-MAX DRILLS, AND OTHER MODELS
Models that appear in our catalog include multi-material drills, concrete impact drills, SDS-Plus and SDS-Max drills (with grooves which fit directly into a suitable drill chuck without clamping). These different models of concrete drills allow professionals to easily drill materials as diverse as:
• glass, porcelain
• solid or hollow brick, tiles, tiles
• metal, steel
• stone, marble, reinforced concrete, etc.