EASY TO RELOAD AND EMPTY GREASE PUMPS TO LUBRICATE YOUR EQUIPMENT
Need to reduce friction between two mechanical parts? Our grease pumps will allow you to lubricate your equipment with simplicity and efficiency. Discover the different pumps for professionals that Würth has imagined and produced for you.
GREASE FACILITATES SLIDING BETWEEN TWO PARTS AND REDUCES THEIR WEAR
Grease is used to reduce friction between two elements made of metal or ceramics. The application of grease, a viscous and compact product, is called "lubrication" (referring specifically to liquids, such as oil). Once distributed in the desired location, the grease allows:
• to facilitate sliding / rolling between the two parts
• reduce their wear
• or to absorb shocks.
ERGONOMIC MANUAL PUMPS, POWERED BY GREASE CARTRIDGES
The consistency of the grease means that some pressure must be exerted to force it to flow; for this we use grease pumps. The pumps developed by Würth stand out for their efficiency as well as their ease of use. They are generally:
• manual and even usable with one hand, to be able to keep one hand free and thus work in better conditions of safety
• fitted with an ergonomic handle for better working comfort
• refillable with standard 400g grease cartridges
• perfectly waterproof
• designed to generate high lubrication pressure
• robust, with a highly resistant galvanized steel pump body
• and delivered with a rigid tube, a hydraulic clip as well as a flexible hose intended to reach tight spaces.
CHOOSE A QUALITY GREASE GUN TO LUBRICATE YOUR MECHANICAL PARTS
Ready to practice the lubrication of your gears, bearings and other mechanical parts from your industrial machines, agricultural machinery or heavy goods vehicles? You just have to choose from our models of grease pumps for professionals, by consulting our online catalogue. Note that some of our grease pumps:
• can also be refilled by sucking loose grease (from a drum or bucket of grease), in addition to working with ordinary cartridges
• guarantee you 0% loss of the product and allow a super-fast and clean cartridge change, without opening or draining the pump
• are capable of delivering particularly high pressure (up to 800 bar).