THE VICE GRIP (VISE GRIP/LOCKING PLIERS)
Würth has developed a wide range of vice grips to firmly hold an object in position using self-locking jaws. Discover the characteristics and the advantages of our various models.
LOCKING PLIERS WITH UNIVERSAL JAWS, HALF-ROUND OR WITH CLAMP
Do you need to grip objects while using both hands? Do you want to hold several components together, or fix an element to your workbench? These different tasks can all be performed by the vice grip, which remains tight once released. We offer a wide variety of models, able to secure elements of all kinds. Within our catalogue, you will find:
• vice grip pliers with universal jaws
• vice pliers with semi-round jaws
• vice pliers with straight jaws
• welding vice pliers
• sheet metal vice pliers
• clamp callipers
• chain pliers
• vice grips and clamp assortments
EASY ADJUSTMENT, POWERFUL JAWS AND GREAT DURABILITY
Our various vice pliers are characterized by their ergonomic design and reliability, associated with a long lifespan and a beautiful design. Equipped with solid jaws, they are also designed to ensure a controlled release, carried out in complete safety. Features include:
• an adjustment nut to quickly and easily set the desired clamping width, and preserve it for repeated use of the tool
• powerful clamping, which prevents the part from slipping when the clamp is locked
• a spring-loaded lever designed to effortlessly release the part with one hand
• high resistance due to a steel composition, and effective protection against rust, due to a quality epoxy coating.
JAW SHAPES AND CLAMPING CAPACITIES OF OUR VICE GRIP LOCKING PLIERS
To identify the model that will best suit your needs, refer to the technical manual for each tool, available on the Würth website. Our different types of locking pliers, approved through use by our customers, offer significant variations with regard to:
• bit shape
• the length of the clamp
• minimum and maximum clamping capacity, etc.