THE COMPRESSED AIR HOSE REEL, FOR A WELL PROTECTED HOSE
Our compressed air hose reels allow you to connect your air compressor to your various pneumatic machines, using a secure hose. Discover the characteristics of our equipment specially designed for professionals.
A FLEXIBLE AND SECURE HOSE, TO BE CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPRESSED AIR NETWORK
Most of our compressed air hose reels are composed of a closed casing and a high quality polyurethane (PUR) hose, to be connected directly to your compressed air system. With an assembly of this type, your compressed air hose:
• will be protected from dust, contamination and crushing
• and can be easily rolled up and stored, so as not to clutter your workplace.
ROBUST AND LIGHT REELS, TO ENSURE GREAT WORKING COMFORT
Würth reels are generally intended to be installed on a wall, but certain models can also be fixed on the ground or the ceiling. Most can be used with water instead of air. All our models, moreover, are designed to offer you the greatest possible working comfort. Our reels are distinguished by their:
• pivoting mechanism, which gives you great freedom of movement
• resistance to creases, low and high temperatures, oil splashes and solvents
• lightness, due to the specific composition of their housing (plastic or aluminum)
• ability to deliver the hose without causing a pressure drop.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OUR MODELS OF COMPRESSED AIR HOSE REELS
Are you looking to equip a workstation or an entire room with professional quality hose reels and hoses? Würth has developed a wide range of compressed air hose reels, suitable for all needs and budgets. You can compare the technical data sheets of the products listed in our online store to make your choice easier. From one model to another, you may note variations in:
• the length of the hose
• the size of the housing
• the maximum pressure supported (expressed in bars)
• an automatic winding mechanism.