THE PRECISION SCREWDRIVER, FOR SCREWING THIN AND DELICATE PARTS
The precision screwdriver is reserved for very meticulous mechanical intervention. Würth looked into the needs of professionals who use this tool (electronic engineers, operators in the aeronautical sector, watchmakers, etc.), and drew from it a whole range of efficient, ergonomic and ultra-resistant precision screwdrivers.
A SCREWDRIVER USED IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, AERONAUTICS, WATCHMAKING
The advantage of the precision screwdriver is that it allows you to screw and unscrew parts with low tolerances, i.e. particularly small or delicate. This type of screwdriver is therefore commonly used in the fields of electrical engineering and precision mechanics, namely:
• electrotechnical engineering
• electronic engineering
• aeronautical construction
• the watch industry
• armaments, etc.
SCREWING AND UNSCREWING EFFICIENTLY, EASILY AND OVER TIME
At Würth, we strive to design screwdrivers that make life easier for professionals who regularly perform lengthy or complex fastening operations. Easy to identify with their centring cap fitted with a screw and gauge symbol, our models guarantee you:
• excellent efficiency, through their rotating centring head
• great comfort of use, thanks to a comfortable, flexible handle grip
• exemplary resistance, our round blades being made of hardened steel then chromed to avoid any risk of corrosion.
PRECISION SLOTTED, TORX (TX) OR PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVERS
Our screwdriver models are available in many dimensions, with different thicknesses, widths or handle lengths, and correspond to specific screw types. By consulting our catalogue, you will also be able to obtain:
• precision flat screwdrivers (slotted)
• precision Torx screwdrivers (TX), with a six-pointed star head
• Phillips type precision screwdrivers ( PH), etc.