SCREWDRIVER WITH T-HANDLE : QUALITY AT THE SERVICE OF PROFESSIONALS
The screwdriver is one of the essentials that every professional regularly uses in the course of their activity. The screwdriver with a T-handle allows you to benefit from a much larger force deployed with the aid of conventional models.
ADVANTAGES AND PROPERTIES OF A SCREWDRIVER WITH A T-HANDLE
With a T-handle, these screwdrivers are adopted by professionals looking for a model that allows:
• to achieve a very high and precise tightening torque for the parts without effort,
• to overcome stubborn screws, whether they are stuck, seized or difficult to access.
Despite an often reduced speed of rotation compared to models with a straight handle, these screwdrivers therefore represent a solution that is both practical and effective to all the specific situations that professionals may encounter. In order to meet their needs, Würth offers very resistant models, with robust blades and able to withstand the highest stresses. Würth screwdrivers are also characterized by a bi-material handle. Ergonomic and non-slip, the latter allows you to enjoy a good grip and notable comfort.
Take advantage of the VDE insulated , precision and standard screwdriver ranges.
CHOOSING YOUR WÜRTH T-HANDLE SCREWDRIVER
Whatever your field of activity, you are entitled to expect the best quality for your various projects and sites, which is why Würth has chosen to offer its various references of screwdrivers with T-handle in many versions, to select according to:
• the size of the desired impression: from 5 to 12 mm,
• the length of the product blade: the longer it is, the more it will reach distant screws. Your manufacturer offers models ranging from 150 to 200 mm,
• the handle width: 35 or 39 mm,
• and finally the material of the tool blade: made of steel, it will benefit from good endurance. A chrome finish will also give it good anti-corrosion protection and therefore a longer lifespan.