THE ADJUSTABLE WRENCH, TO TIGHTEN AND LOOSEN SCREWS AND NUTS OF ALL SIZES
The adjustable wrench has a movable jaw, adjustable according to the screws and nuts that you have to tighten or loosen. Efficient, resistant and ergonomic, the adjustable wrenches designed by Würth are used by many professionals on a daily basis.
A JAW WITH A RACK TO ADAPT TO ALL BOLT DIAMETERS
In an adjustable wrench, the “worm wheel” (or worm screw) modifies the length of the spacing between the jaws. It is this mechanism that allows the adjustable wrench to screw or unscrew hex bolts of any calibre. This tool is used in an immeasurable number of fields of activity, such as:
• public works
• building, etc.
ADJUSTABLE WRENCHES THAT ARE EFFICIENT, DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC
Our adjustable wrenches are made of very resistant chrome steel. They also usually feature a graduated mark which indicates the size of the screw or nut on which you are working. The various key models developed by Würth are generally characterized by:
• their operational efficiency
• their robustness and their longevity
• their simplicity of adjustment
• their comfort of use
SIZE, HANDLE, JAW ANGLE: ALL OUR MODELS OF ADJUSTABLE WRENCHES
Looking for the adjustable wrench that best suits your professional needs? Each key model is generally available in several sizes (handle length, jaw thickness). Würth’s leading wrenches feature various attributes, including:
• a non-slip coating around the handle, to avoid excessive fatigue of the hand
• an extra-wide jaw, to guarantee a larger opening
• jaws with a particular inclination, designed to allow you to work more easily on the horizontal plane, etc.