CHAIN SLING FOR HANDLING HEAVY LOADS
Steel chain slings are essential workshop equipment for handling heavy loads using machinery. Whether they are multi-stranded or not, they are equipped with hooks with various characteristics that will allow them to lift and support significant loads. Available in a wide variety of models, Würth chain slings stand out for their foolproof resistance and versatility.
THE CHAIN SLING: THE ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR LIFTING HEAVY LOADS IN COMPLETE SAFETY
The many advantages of the chain sling allow it to stand out from other lifting equipment and for good reason:
• it is synonymous with high abrasion resistance,
• it is easy to store,
• it can be adapted to the requirements and needs of each one, in particular being able to be shortened.
In order to comply with the current safety standards, Würth offers highly resistant chain slings with their own traceability number. Pre-assembled by the manufacturer, these different models will therefore fully meet everyone's requirements.
Also find our ranges of chains, hooks, links, couplers, identification plates in our category dedicated to chains and accessories.
CHOOSING YOUR WÜRTH CHAIN SLING
Eager to respond effectively to the problems encountered by professionals, Würth offers a wide range of products designed to facilitate all types of handling operations. To choose the right chain sling, it is nonetheless necessary to refer to the characteristics of each reference and in particular to the SWL, i.e. the maximum payload. For better load distribution and 100% safe operation, the following should also be chosen with care:
• the number of strands: from 1 to 4,
• the shape of the hook: claw hook, clevis hook with latch, self-closing eye hook, etc.
• load capacity at 45 degrees: up to 2360 kg thanks to Würth know-how,
• or the height and width of the gimbal: from 7 to 13 mm on average.
Whatever your choices, in order to guarantee ideal conditions of use, Würth recommends that you inspect your equipment annually.