WIRE STRIPPING (AND CUTTING) PLIERS
The wire stripper, which allows you to reach the core of an electrical cable by removing a small section of its protective covering, is essential for making quick and careful adjustments to electrical connections. Würth looked into the needs of professionals in the sector, to offer them a selection of pliers adapted to their needs.
SELF-ADJUSTING PLIERS AND MANUALLY ADJUSTABLE PLIERS
In order to cut and remove the necessary portion of casing or sheath, the stripping pliers must be correctly configured. The tool can be calibrated in advance as well as be adjusted by the user, depending on the model. At Würth, we also offer:
• self-adjusting wire strippers
• manually adjustable wire strippers (VDE compliant and uninsulated wire strippers).
STRIPPING AND CUTTING PLIERS ... INCLUDING LIVE WIRES
A basic tool for electricians, the wire stripper is not necessarily limited to stripping wires and cables without voltage. Among the different models imagined and produced by Würth, you can also find products:
• to cut a conductor
• to strip / cut a live conductor (for a current generally rising to 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC).
Be sure to check if the model is electrically-insulated and strictly observe the safety instructions!
CLEAN CUT, ERGONOMICS, RESISTANCE: THE ADVANTAGES OF WÜRTH PLIERS
At Würth, we’ve thought of everything to facilitate professionals who address and maintain multiple electrical connections on a daily basis. By their design and the constituent materials, our stripping pliers therefore combine efficiency, ease of use and durability. Most of our models guarantee you:
• clean and precise stripping (and possibly cutting), without damaging the wire or cable
• quick tool setting and effortless work
• the ability to slip into hard-to-reach places such as distribution boxes and switch cabinets
• safety device which protects you from slipping injuries
• long-term use, due to the resistance of the tool.