WOOD GLUE, IDEAL FOR FIXING PANELS OR WORKTOPS
Need to install wooden panelling on the ceiling or add baseboards to a living room? Würth has created a whole range of wood glues for professionals. Discover the main characteristics of our high performance adhesives.
USEFULNESS AND COMPOSITION OF OUR WOOD GLUES
Perfect for carpentry work, our wood glues make it possible to assemble a parquet floor, as well as to affix staircase steps or to equip a kitchen with a wooden worktop. White or beige glues produced by Würth consists of:
• polyvinyl acetate, also known as vinyl glue
• or polyurethane, called polyurethane sealant.
Please note: two different glues should never be mixed!
DOORS AND FURNITURE, LAMINATE... BOND EVERY SURFACE WITH WÜRTH WOOD GLUE
As a professional, are you looking to use the best wood glue possible for your work? All our adhesives meet the requirements for long-lasting quality. While Würth wood glues are designed to cover most of your needs, each one has its own specific features:
• some are used to glue panelling, doors, cabinet panels, stair treads and handrails
• others are designed to glue laminated veneers and plastics to wood panels (MDF and plywood type)
WOOD GLUES WITH VARIOUS CHARACTERISTICS
To be sure you make the right choice and get a flawless and truly solid result, other factors should be considered. Among the products included in our range of wood glues, note that some:
• can be used outdoors or exclusively indoors
• require a longer or shorter drying time
• have a higher or lower viscosity (or resistance to flow)
• must be applied in greater or lesser amounts, etc.