THE RANGE OF HHS LUBRICANTS AND GREASES AT A GLANCE
6 high performance lubricants and greases suitable for all fields of activity.
1 essential cleaner for optimal adhesion of HHS lubricants.
Very high performance 100% synthetic lubricant with PTFE
1. Forms a clean PTFE-based film, promoting slippage.
2. Very high thermal resistance, ideal for extreme uses. Temporary thermal resistance up to 250 ° C, for safe lubrication.
3. No oxidation of fat up to 200 ° C.
Universal semi-synthetic lubricant
1. Extreme-pressure lubricating oil for mechanical parts that can be subjected to high loads.
2. Exceptional resistance of the oil film to high pressure, vibration and even shock.
3. Forms a thick film, for complete attenuation of vibration noise.
4. Stringy and very sticky product for exceptional adhesion.
Semi-synthetic fluid medium viscosity grease
1. Penetrates and protects against corrosion like oil.
2. Bonds and lubricates like grease.
3. Resists centrifugal force.
OMC2-based synthetic lithium grease
1. For the lubrication of elements subjected to external and climatic aggressions (gears, metal cables, chains, springs, bearings, etc.).
2. Extreme pressure product for a marked reduction in friction and wear due to vibrations and friction.
3. Reduces soiling of parts and protects against humidity.
High performance white PTFE grease
1. Suitable for optimum lubrication during maintenance and servicing operations.
2. White grease for a clean appearance (proof of lubrication).
3. Very good resistance of PTFE for long term lubrication.
Synthetic dry wax for PTFE chains
1. Dry synthetic wax resistant to high centrifugal forces (motorcycle chains, cables, etc.) preventing projections.
2. Exceptional capillary action for optimal penetration into hard-to-reach components.
3. A PTFE film forms on the part, promotes sliding and prevents temperature rise (compatible with O-rings).
Degreasing and cleaning of parts before lubrication.
1.Cleaning and degreasing of parts for optimal adhesion of HHS lubricants (acetone and silicone free).
2. Compatibility with all types of materials.
3. Rapid evaporation.
• PTFE: Polytetrafluoroethylene, chemical name of Teflon. PTFE promotes sliding and resists high temperatures.
• OMC2: Organo-molybdenum is a fluid additive that reduces friction and wear.
• Synthetic oil: Oil with a longer life, higher temperature resistance than mineral oil.
• Mineral oil: Lubricant produced from the distillation of petroleum.
• Lithium soap: Additive with excellent stability characteristics and resistance to oxidation, water and temperature changes.