125 MM ANGLE GRINDERS, FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING AND DEBURRING
We have developed a wide range of 125 mm angle grinders for professionals. This machine is suited to a variety of working tasks, ranging from cutting to sanding. Find out what makes Würth products great quality!
A PORTABLE TOOL THAT IS USED FOR CUTTING, SANDING, POLISHING ...
Angle grinders feature an axis (itself equipped with a disc) placed perpendicular to the engine block. Ultra-versatile, this portable tool allows:
• cutting and sawing
• material processing and sanding
• grinding and polishing, etc.
POWERFUL, DURABLE, PRACTICAL AND SAFE 125 MM ANGLE GRINDERS
Designed to meet the specific needs encountered by professionals on construction sites, and in particular to allow them to progress quickly in their work, our 125 mm angle grinders are distinguished by their power, their particularly long service life and their ergonomics. They are also generally provided with:
• an anti-vibration handle, to avoid unnecessary fatigue
• a quick adjustment system for its protective casing, which requires no tools
• 4 metre power cable
• RESTART PROTECTION, blocking the resumption of the machine after an interruption of power and return of electric current.
INTENSITY, WEIGHT, SPEED VARIATOR: CHOOSING THE RIGHT GRINDER MODEL
In the models presented here, the maximum diameter of cutting discs that can be received by the machine is 125 mm. If you need a larger disc diameter, we invite you to discover our 230 mm angle grinders. Each of our 125 mm models also has its own characteristics, details of which can be found by consulting the corresponding technical sheets. Features of these grinders include:
• power selection
• variable weight, to make your daily task easier
• assisted start-up ensuring a splinter-free cut
• electronic speed controller.
All you have to do is select the 125 mm angle grinder that best suits you!