THE RATCHET LASHING STRAP IS USED TO SECURE LOADS FOR TRANSPORT
Used to hold and handle loads, the ratchet lashing strap is an essential accessory in the transport sector. Würth has developed its own line of lashing straps, which you will appreciate both ease of use and robustness.
SECURING LOADS AND TRANSPORTING THEM IN COMPLETE SAFETY: MACHINE CARRIERS, UTILITIES ...
Ratchet tie-down straps are used to secure baggage, cargo and other material in land, sea and air vehicles. They can be used in the delivery of goods as well as to carry out removals in complete safety, and can thus be integrated:
• with vehicle-carrying trailers
• into utility vehicles (vans of movers, craftsmen, etc.)
• within commercial vessels
• into cargo planes, etc.
OUR STRAPS ARE CERTIFIED EN 12195-2, EASY TO ADJUST AND HYPER RESISTANT
Do you have goods to tie down and want to get high quality straps you can really trust? At Würth, we make sure to design ratchet tie-down straps that perfectly meet the needs expressed by transport professionals. Our straps are:
• in accordance with European standard EN 12195-2 (relating to load securing)
• easy to handle and adjust
• made of high quality polyester
• extremely robust
• generally fitted with a lashing eye with aluminium retainer
• available in different lengths (for some models).
RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS WITH DOUBLE POINT HOOK, RETRACTABLE RATCHET
With our ratchet tie-down straps, you are sure to get your loads to their destination without any hassle! However, be sure to regularly oil the securing device (the ratchet tensioner), check the condition of your straps, avoid tying them around the load, and do not use them for lifting operations. Our online catalogue presents different models of ratchet belts and lashing straps for professionals, featuring:
• locking devices
• double point hooks
• flat hooks
• spring hooks
• plastic pins
• automatic retractable ratchet, etc.