Würth has developed a wide range of rim cleaners for automotive professionals, designed to remove all traces of dirt and restore the shine to different types of rims. Our products are distinguished by their efficiency and simplicity of use.
TO QUICKLY REMOVE DIRT AND PROTECT THE RIM
Remember that regularly maintaining the rims of a vehicle prevents the deterioration of the rim varnish or traces of rust on the material. Würth wheel cleaners guarantee:
• removal of the most stubborn dirt (oil, rubber, tar, etc.)
• effective and rapid action
• protection of treated surfaces.
WÜRTH RIM CLEANERS TACKLE AGGRESSIVE STAINS AND ODORS
These cleaners can be used to brighten the rims of a car already in use, as well as to give shine to a vehicle leaving the factory. In addition to their high performance, our maintenance products guarantee you comfort of use. Würth wheel cleaners are generally designed to:
• avoid degradation (and thus avoid unnecessary loss of product)
• produce inoffensive odours
• preserve the environment, as they are free from AOX or silicone.
VARIOUS CHEMICAL BASES AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Note that these products should not be applied to hot rims or in direct sunlight, and that they should be rinsed with water (ideally with a high-pressure cleaner) once their action has been completed. If they are used to remove all kinds of dirt, our professional rim cleaner models have very specific characteristics. These include:
• a different chemical base for each product
• the presence or absence of acid in the cleaner
• the type of rims for which the cleaner should be used (steel rims, light alloy rims, painted/unpainted, varnished/unvarnished)
• the product shelf life (1 year, 3 years, etc.)
• whether or not it is necessary to rub the rim with a brush or sponge, since the simple application of the product, followed by rinsing, may prove sufficient for certain cleaners.