USE SPRAY GLUE TO GLUE WOOD, RUBBER OR EVEN METAL
A daily companion of many workers, sprayable adhesives are used to bond or assemble materials of all kinds, such as paper, plastic and metal. Würth looked into the needs of professionals from all sectors to envision versatile, effective and easy to use spray adhesives, to make tasks easier.
GLUE PAPER, TEXTILES, PLASTICS, LACQUERED METALS...
Our contact, assembly and spray adhesives are intended for carpentry companies and textile workshops, the automotive and construction industries; the creation of furniture, bonding of protective films to interior trim of vehicles, the installation of switch cabinets and ventilation systems. Most of our products work with very diverse materials, such as:
• wood, paper, photo paper, cardboard, cork
• leather, imitation leather, felt, textile, vinyl, rubber, polyether, plastic, synthetic foams
• raw metals, zinc plated, primed or lacquered, etc.
QUICK DRYING, FOOLPROOF EFFICIENCY AND ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE
Our different models of spray glue are distinguished by their specific chemical composition and variable levels of adhesion. They also have many common attributes. The spray adhesives of our creation are generally:
• designed to dry quickly and allow separation without damaging bonded parts
• resistant to high temperatures, UV, humidity and the passage of time
SPRAY ADHESIVES: FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BONDING
Remember that the use of a strong aerosol type adhesive is not without risk, and that the safety rules detailed in the instructions must be observed. Here is also a summary of usage instructions to follow to ensure optimal bonding and ensure proper maintenance of your glue canister:
• the surfaces to be bonded must be dry and have no oil stains, grease or dust, so you can start by wiping them with a cloth and a cleaning product
• shake the spray can before use
• spray a relatively thin film on the two surfaces to be bonded, at a distance of approximately 15 to 25 cm, until the area is saturated
• let it evaporate for about ten minutes, then assemble the glued elements, maintaining pressure on them
• turn the spray can over and purge the valve after each use.