FIXING BRACKET FOR WOOD
A fixing bracket is an assembly piece which can be used to support a shelf, mount a piece of furniture or make a wooden frame. At Würth, we have developed a whole range of fixing brackets, adapted to the different needs of carpenters, cabinetmakers and carpenters.
FOR ALL YOUR WOOD-TO-WOOD AND WOOD-TO-CONCRETE ASSEMBLIES
The fixing bracket is made up of two parts forming a right angle, themselves traversed by holes intended to pass nails or bolts. To make it easier for professionals, we have designed most of our products so that they can be used:
• with solid wood, composite wood, glued laminated timber, concrete, masonry or steel carrier
• with a carrier in solid wood, composite wood or glued laminated wood.
VERSATILE AND VERY RESISTANT FIXING BRACKETS
Our brackets are fixed with corrugated anchor points, or by screwing / bolting. Note that the format of the screws and bolts must be determined according to the diameter of the holes of the brackets you have chosen. Approved by a series of European Technical Approvals (ETAs), our mounting brackets are:
• versatile, as the same model can cover different areas of application
• very robust, thanks to their composition in galvanized steel
• available in a wide variety of formats
OUR SPECIFIC MODELS: INTERIOR LAYOUT, FRAMES, JOISTS...
To choose the fixing brackets needed, you should refer to the load table associated with them. Professionals are recommended to also consult the description of each model presented in our catalogue (which differ in shape, size, thickness, number of holes, etc.), to identify those which are best suited for:
• interior fittings, from furniture making to door frames
• the creation of a frame or wooden frame house
• joist-bearing connections
• tie rod connections for walls, etc.